An incredible opportunity to work with a leading start up in Columbus and - DreamWorks Studios.
Looking to hire customer service coordinators for an exciting and innovative DreamWorks launch prior and during this Holiday season.
Work is very flexible and can be done from anywhere with a phone and a computer.
Representatives will be responsible for handling incoming service “tickets” from users and phone calls from the DreamWorks staff
1) Replying to customers using both template and free form answers
2) Handling calls with routine questions from onsite DreamWorks staff
3) Reaching out to the Jifiti technical support and operations with key information where further assistance is needed
4) Where technical or operational support is required, managing the customer or DreamWorks staff until the issue is satisfactorily resolved
5) Customer support rep will need to be available where possible outside shift hours in case of a system crisis or extreme support load
We will provide the working platforms and thorough training.
Excellent customer care skills
Good computer skills
Excellent written communication skills
Excellent verbal communication skills/good phone manner
Responsible, the ability to work unsupervised
The ability to work quickly and under pressure
A professional attitude when dealing with the customer
Highly organized, very thorough and a good multi-tasker
Understand and allocate issues quickly and correctly
Connectivity - Internet access, smartphone (Android or iphone) and computer
5 hours shifts
Initial project duration is 8 weeks with the potential of joining the team in a PT/FT capacity
If interested, please contact: