Monday, October 24, 2011

CANVASSING

My name is Shane McClelland and I am the Canvass Director at the Ohio Democratic Party. We currently have several full and part time positions open in our paid canvass operation. These positions are permanent and year round, and excellent for students. The hours are flexible and more importantly the job will help build public speaking and leadership skills. Additionally, for any student interested in the political world, these positions are a great starting point.

I would really enjoy speaking with you about sending an email to your students, encouraging them to apply. Please feel free to email me back or to phone my office. The number is below.


Shane A. McClelland
Canvass Director - DemFund
Ohio Democratic Party
(614) 627-3318 (office)
(740) 361-3450 (cell)

No comments:

Post a Comment