Thursday, January 29, 2015

CENTER FOR SOCIAL ENTERPRISE: volunteer website work

My name is Mary Lyski and I own a small southern comfort restaurant in the Columbus/Short North called Double Comfort.  We are a social enterprise, and donate our proceeds to local food pantries. 

Yesterday I met with Allan Proctor of the Center for Social Enterprise here in Columbus.  We were chatting about the work Otterbein students are doing to help profile social enterprises.  I mentioned that I needed someone to update the information on our website, changing menus and such.  It's in WordPress.  Allan suggested I contact someone at Otterbein to see if there is a student looking for some volunteer work in this area, or perhaps a stipend.  (And we are always willing to pay in fried chicken!)

I thought being in the Communications Department you might know of such a person for this job. 

I would greatly appreciate any ideas you may have for this job. 

Sincerely, 

~Mary




Mary Lyski
Double Comfort
505 N. High St. * Columbus, OH * 43215

No comments:

Post a Comment