Customer Digital Success Representative in Columbus Ohio United States
Pearson has one defining goal: to help people progress in their lives through learning. We champion innovation and we invest in models for education that deliver on our promise for effective, accessible, and personal learning from early literacy, college and career readiness to professional education, through data informed instruction and inventive applications for mobile and digital learning.
Pearson, the world's leading learning company, has global-reach and market leading businesses in education, business, and consumer publishing and is listed on the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO). For more information, visit www.pearson.com.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We have an excellent opportunity available for a Customer Service Representative (Digital) in our Columbus, Ohio facility to begin an exciting career in the dynamic world of educational publishing.
The Higher Education Customer Service Representative (Digital) will work closely with sales districts to provide our customers with outstanding onboarding digital support and will be instrumental in an adopter’s implementation and use of our MyLab/Mastering sites and other technologies.
It will be critical that each district has a specialized Customer Service Representative (Digital) to assist customers with product instruction, registrations, and digital troubleshooting.
This is an outstanding opportunity for individuals looking for a challenge and a chance to build a career within the higher educational publishing industry.
This position is a fully benefit eligible role that is paid hourly and is eligible for overtime.
- Conducting scheduled one-on-one instruction of the MyLab/Mastering products for our customers during the onboarding process. These customers will be from key accounts identified by the District Sales Managers.
- Conducting scheduled screen share presentations for customers.
- Providing assistance with any digital troubleshooting as needed.
- Working with the District Sales Manager(s) to schedule and provide digital support to his/her Sales Reps.
- Approving customers for online access via the Automated Instructor Validation system as needed.
- Creating student and instructor access codes via the SMS system as needed to assist with troubleshooting.
- Other support with Pearson’s digital products as needed.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2 years of work experience
- High Achievement: recognition for excelling in a college and work environment
- Motivation: the drive to achieve beyond what is expected
- Interest in Publishing and Communication: experience or curiosity about the development of traditional and technology based intellectual property
- Technological Proficiency: working knowledge of the internet and basic software applications and programs(ex. Microsoft Office, Google, Chrome, IE, etc.)
Desirable Skills & Qualifications:
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience with online education
- Industry, Sales, or Sales Support Experience
Job ID: 2015-30513