Information Control Corporation is the largest privately held IT services provider in Ohio. Located for over 15 years in Columbus, ICC employs over 400 individuals in the Information Technology space and serves as a leader in solving business issues in IT for national companies. Our size allows ICC to team developers and project managers into practice areas, such as Business Intelligence, Creative Services, Microsoft Technologies including SharePoint, and other competencies strategic to today’s businesses.
We are currently seeking a part time administrative assistant to work Monday through Friday during the midday and late afternoon hours with the possibility of increased hours based on Human Resource department staffing needs. Candidate must have experience using Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
Job responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day office tasks including answering phones, distributing faxes and ordering catering for all office meetings.
- Assist with on boarding duties of new employees.
- Sort paperwork; prepare office documentation and informational packets.
- Responsible for general office and conference room upkeep.
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Preparation of reports and documents as needed.
- Responsible for appropriate record keeping and filing as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
ICC offers a professional environment with the ability to gain valuable experience in a fast paced office setting. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please send your resume to Rebecca Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.