June 18, 2013
The Central Ohio office of Ohio Magazine is looking for a part-time advertising sales assistant. Ohio Magazine is Ohio’s premier travel and arts & entertainment magazine.
Some typical office responsibilities will include:
· Support the daily operations of the office, including greeting visitors, accepting and distributing mail and packages, ordering office supplies and light troubleshooting of computers or printers as needed.
· Develop and update of promotional and sales materials.
· Coordinate ongoing and promotional mailings.
· Assist sales team to enter orders and collect print and website advertisement via email, phone and in-person visits.
· Represent Ohio Magazine at consumer shows and festivals.
Required skills and experience:
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, using the internet, fax, printers and copiers.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs while maintaining strict deadlines.
· Good interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills.
· College degree or equivalent office experience.
· Basic knowledge of InDesign and/or Photoshop
· Previous experience as assistant in Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or Media.
If interested, send a resume and cover letter to Jessica Greathouse at email@example.com.